Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 30, 2010

My back went out yesterday so I can't say I accomplished much of anything.  If you look up 'train wreck' in the dictionary you might see my picture - haha!  John, on the other hand, cleaned the entire house, did dishes, did the laundry, and made dinner.  That makes him a keeper.  Last night after work my little sister picked me up at my office to drive me to my car, LOVE MY SISTERS!  She also showed me a lipbalm holder she's been working on for my lipbalm on the go and she gave me our treasured collection of a million beads we have had for years so I can add them while spinning yarn - my new adventure.  I am hoping to feel well enough today to work on a project.  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!