Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

We went to the store tonight with a few friends to show them around.  There are so many plans :)  Susan came over to hang and I fought with my loom most of the night.  The wool must be old because it kept breaking and I couldn't keep my warp tight.  I found out tonight that the bee keeping teacher's wife has a loom so I'll ask him if I can give her a call to ask questions.  Maybe do a little investigating before I pull it all apart!  Now we are going to settle down and watch a movie.  Tomorrow I go for another try at getting steroids injected into my back where my discs are torn.  I'm very nervous.  They are going to knock me out last time because the pain is too much.  I have a feeling I will sleep through tomorrow!  I hope it works this time so I don't have to get another!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!