Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

We now have so many artists I am having to turn some down :(  I'm going to keep them in a list for the future.  We are running low on funds and getting creative.  Susan and I spent most of this evening trying to make the business cards only to have difficulty ordering the final product - UHG!  Oh, well, it'll work itself out!  I found a friend that is willing to let me adopt thier bunnies for the weekend of the grand opening so we will still have beauties to show, I'm so happy about that!  I've still got to order my bunnies home and my bee stuff.  Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll do it, tomorrow......  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!