Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Raspberries

The raspberries are in from my everbearing bushes (get some if you love raspberries, they are wonderful) and I ate as I picked and once again ended up with an empty basket!  When my nieces move in next door I will have to be more reserved and save some....  Beautiful day, lots of work outside, turkeys went bananas for cukes but it was too dark to take a good video.  I whipped up pasta with chicken in pesto sauce in 5 minutes for dinner tonight.  Our own chicken, handmade pasta, and a pesto I made last year from basil and garlic and walnuts - delish!  Farmers cow ice cream for dessert!  I hope you all had a moment or two to enjoy this beautiful day.  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!