Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Friday, October 12, 2012

Morning chores....

Little Bear has gotten in the habit of checking for treats all the time!  John's doing....
Look at this beautiful new chick - bowtie silkie - our first colored one!
Little bear :)
Does this hay bag make me look fat?
me, me!  I need the next treat!
double trouble
nice hair!
nice hare!
yeah, I know I look good!
Wolfie is always by our side waiting for attention :)  He is the best!
Where is our breakfast?!
This is where the jack-o-lanterns will end up!
They just got the cage cleaned so they need to quick make a mess!
baby showgirls sleeping together in the heat
nice bald spot!
My nesting hens taking a break to snack
The turkeys are starting to gobble!
so tiny!
Ozzy watching over his hens
Buttercup is the head goat and she's looking good on the move!
YUM - breakfast!
YUM!
snacking!
Finally, my breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!