Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Craft Night!

Tomorrow night I go to my parents’ house for our Cleaver night (Mrs. Cleaver that is); our craft night.  The craft of the week (and probably the month!) is making aprons.  I haven’t sewn in a LONG time so it should be interesting….  When I get back from Arizona my dad and I will have to have our own version of craft night as we start the process of learning how to make cheese.  Our first adventure together is Colby.  Dad was a pharmacist, so he’s got the chemistry down, I’m hoping that helps us on our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!