Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 3, 2011

This morning was bitterly cold and it was hard to get out of bed to do my chores. My first objective is to start the coffee, then I feed the dogs, then the cat, then I get to sit and relax with my first cup. Then its off to the basement to say ‘hi’ to the rabbits and get the food and hot water for the goats. I love my routine even though it means I have to get up early. It is nice to take the time to talk to the animals and relax before a day of constant brain strain.


-Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!