Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Friday, September 23, 2011

New Body Balm Bars and Tins!

I am so excited to be able to offer these body balms in the store!  We had a farm we bought different scents from last year but they stopped providing them.  I was so sad because I loved them and they were so good for my hands and feet and they smelled so good!  This year with  more time to think and plan I decided to make my own with the beeswax from out hard working hives - and it is better than I imagined.  The natural scent from the beeswax is so nice and with a touch of lavender it is heavenly!  The small tins are a great way to keep your skin protected on the go, not to mention a nice way to relax with a nice scent in the middle of a stress filled day.  The body bars come in the shape of a flower, a 'joy' stone, a 'smile' stone, and a 'love' stone.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!  Be Well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!