Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beeeeeeezzzz

Mom and I fed the bees, fed the goats, picked 2 pints of strawberries and enough rhubarb for a pie, and worked on mom's facebook page!  We had a great time, well, I did- haha!  Not sure how thrilled mom was to feed bees.  She didn't flinch, though, didn't look scared in the least!


John and I are working on a plan for our next Family Day which will be in June! I will post as soon as we verify the date! We will have the petting zoo again and might even have a face painter :) So many fun plans for the summer! I can't wait to share them all. My favorite thing about running the Connecticut Country Store is meeting all the neighbors and friends in our area - awesome people! Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!