Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6, 2010

I can't believe its already Thursday - where does the time go? It sounds like the rain will water some of the plants this afternoon which will save us a lot of work! The flowers look great and we'll feed them this week so they will be all set to make mom smile! We also will be featuring a new artist this weekend who turns wood bowls - they are gorgeous!


Today's Earth Handbook focuses on composting. Over the past year I've been planning and replanning my composting method. Now that the goats and bunnies are here I have plenty to compost and still no bin, so this month I vow to take action! My left over foods will still go to the chickens at Tad's but anything that doesn't will be heaped into my bin. I will let you know how it goes!

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!