Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

11pm and I'm still not in bed, that is not good!  We got a lot done tonight, though, so I'm happy :)  The bunnies have a new playpen that will be easier to clean and we have plans to get them a doublewide to put in the basement this week to help them tolerate the temperature change - it is much cooler down there!  Meanwhile they've been living on ice packs and plenty of water!

The goats are well and drinking 48 oz of milk a day each!  They've also started to drink water and some grain.  The hay is slow but I've noticed its been eaten a little.  They got the chance to play in our large garden yesterday (they don't really know how to eat plants yet) and they LOVED IT - running around and clicking thier heels like crazy little girls!  They are so much fun to watch and enjoy!

The dogs are happy that I got them treats this week and that I'm letting them sleep with a fan during the day.  The cat is always content sleeping in the basket my sister made her (which will be coming to the store soon for sale!)

Tonight I spent some time with a new artist I will introduce tomorrow - VERY EXCITING - beautiful work, wonderful people!

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!