Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

We have a company making us signs and they are fixing our logo to work with the enlargements (buildasign.com). Tonight I am working on the application for locals artists and crafters, the business plan, this blog, and the website. Poor John is asleep on the couch fighting some bug off we think. He rarely sits still, so when he's asleep at 5pm, you know he's not feeling well!

I'm excited to say that my friend Jeff is going to go to the bee keeping classes with me and he's going to help me this first year to manage the hives. My biggest concern is lifting things because an old car accident has left me with a bad back and I have limitations because of it. I have super friends and a great family, so we work it out!

Last night we had dinner with Jeff and Susan and we made carrot cream soup with rosemary and sage, pop-overs, and chocolate souffle (Julia Child's recipe). This eating only organic and natural foods is a wonderful diet. I wonder how fat it will make me? Tonight was organic tomato soup with homemade rosemary bread fried lightly in butter. So, the answer is VERY FAT. haha!

Well, I will try to get my 'chores' done without waking my husband!

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!