Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2010 - my birthday!

Today is my birthday, so we had a full weekend of birthday parties between me and John and my sister Leanne, who has shared her birthday with me for 38 years :)  I worked hard on carding wool and cleaning house today after a nice brunch with my family.  I announced my intention of adopting 2 bee colonies and 2 english angora rabbits this year to the excitement of my nieces and nephew - two even volunteering to help me with the bees!  Tonight John and I are going to relax and watch a movie.  Be well!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife!!! Thanks for all the hard work you do. The blog and website are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!