Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010


We got 2 cords of wood delivered today which I know is not entirely sustainable since we have property to chop wood down on and which has seasoned wood where a friend of a friend is clearing. We are making all our foods from scratch and eating organic. I had a lesson with my mom the other night on crocheting which I am getting better at. Today I crocheted a towel at my 'Yankee Fiber Friends' group in eastern CT. John's been doing a lot of work on the business and even more work finishing up our nephew's 1965 Mustang. We are resetting up my pottery studio in the basement while its cold so I can get some work done there. Today for sustainability I will be making another towel, making paperbricks for the fireplace, making fresh bread (rosemary), and making granola for the week. I also hope to clean up my textiles area with some new bins I got last night to keep the cat away from my fiber! Be well and sustain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!