Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hanging with the kids, the human ones....

I was driving the kids to our drum class last night and Emma told Kaylah she really liked Kaylah's question to Sedona (all nieces), Kaylah had asked Sedona who lives on the other side of the country; "If you chased the sun, would the sun never set?"  Chase said (he is 15 which makes it funnier), 'its too bad Spongebob and Patrick didn't think of that when they had the very best day with Wormy, it would have never ended!'  This lead to a conversation with all of them about how you would attempt to chase the sun.  I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews, it never fails to make me LOL or put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!