Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Friday, April 20, 2012

I love Oak Leaf Dairy!

We went to Oak Leaf Dairy tonight to get our hay and say 'Hi' to our friends Mark and Jackie and to see the baby goats! There are some boys and girls that need wonderful adopting families. This is a little boy. Please let me know right away if you are thinking of adopting a kid this year!!!! I picked out 2 girls I MUST have. I've just got to convince John......

1 comment:

  1. PS - I went horseback riding on Apple again today with Lisa and Patty - it was WONDERFUL! He is the BEST! Thank you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!