Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010

This was a great day!  I got out of work and cut down my butterfly bushes which get HUGE in season while the bunnies played in the outdoor playpen, then I went out back and brought the dogs in the large garden while I cut back all the raspberry bushes which produced up to 2.5 pints a day last year!  Then, my mom, who is the greatest mom EVER, came over and helped me clean my floors which I can't do myself anymore. 

I have pics of Chandler's car - after 3.5 years of work, he has made that car a beauty (with a little help from uncle John).  I've got some pictures from my sister's visit last week when her and 2 of her kids helped us replant and seed about 4000 plants!!!  I've got a picture of one of the baby goats at Oak Leaf Farm where we get our awesome goat milk soaps!  And lastly, there is Sedona helping me take care of the new English angoras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!