Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The last day in March!

John and Susan worked on replanting and planting seed today with a steady flow of customers to meet.  I'm working on inventory and paperwork and putting all of our vendors together.  We have more ordering to do and some work to get ready for the weekend.  We will be open Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-5, and Sunday 10-2 for Easter gifts/cards/flowers!  Monday I will go to pick up Willow and Violet with my niece Sedona who is driving up here with her mom and brother from Carolina.  I am so excited to see my sister and Sedona and Aidan - yeah!  It will be so much fun to go get the bunnies with them!

My plan is to go to bed early tonight and try to make up for lost sleep.  Wish me luck!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!