Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2, 2010


I Finally 2 plied the wool yarn I was making to add as a weave to this nice multicolored warp I've created.  The yarn is intentionally thick and bulky because I double spaced my warp after having trouble with my heddles.  I could not get a handle on my heddles!  haha!  Thanks to Susan for all her hard work today replanting rosemary and lavendar!!!!  You rock!  Thanks to John for feeding the fire to ensure the plants stay happy!  I love you. xoxo.  John went to Civil Air Patrol while I went to the Mansfield Agriculture Committee tonight, so not a whole lot got done after 5!  My goal is to fight and win with Quickbooks tomorrow!  We will see!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!