Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19, 2010

One week tomorrow until the grand opening!!!!!!  Amazing.  I work late today finishing a big project so that I could have this upcoming week off before the grand opening and I did it!!!!  A whole week off!  I might actually sleep this week :)  John worked hard finishing the shelving on the inside of the store today, my sister Leanne came with her husband to help me figure out quickbooks (and drink a little wine), and Susan worked at helping me water all the plants - they are soooo thirsty with this warm weather!  John and I even had the chance to sit and relax with friends and watch a movie!  This weekend is going to be soooo busy and I can't wait!  I will post post post this weekend with lots of pics!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!