Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010 early hours - 11 days left!

I was able to do inventory all day today in Quickbooks.  There is nothing 'quick' about Quickbooks.  I did learn about using it with excel to make filling forms easier, but you would not believe the amount of dance steps it takes to create accounts for consignment!  I'm still not there with that piece but it is after midnight and everyone is snoring but me!  Today John got his beloved tractor, I'm not sure what her name is, but he spent most of the evening hanging out with her in the basement!  I will post pictures in the morning, i have no idea where my camera is among this tower of inventory I've been entering!  Sleep well and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!