Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

SUPER WEEKEND!

No pictures today, sorry, I was so busy I forgot!  My sister helped me with my quickbooks and my inventory counts, Chase and Susan counted inventory to ensure we got it all right!  Helen and Denny helped out with the food and coffee!  And my mom and dad picked up more flowers for us in the morning because we sold out Saturday!  Tomorrow it is back to my FT job for me with some errands for inventory in the evening!  Thank you all soooo much for your support, you are what made this weekend a blast!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!