Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 20, 2010

A little less than a year ago I met Janet of Circle K farms (petting zoo). She had advertised wool she had just sheared from her llama and sheep and I had just started spinning! I washed about 1/4 myself and sent the rest to get processed and its ready! So I will have the wool available and the animals that gave the... wool to meet at the grand opening! I think there is just something so cool about that :)

Also, my sister of Twysted Syster brought over inventory last night and she made these little sheep candy holders for Easter to sell in the store - they look just like Jacobs sheep and we are going to have jacobs sheep in the petting zoo!!!!  That just couldn't be more perfect!

Everything is coming together.  Its awesome.  Well, back to work! Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!