Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010

Well another night of replanting has gone by with hundreds more plants settling in.  THANK YOU to Susan for all her hard work and dedication!  Hopefully the furnace will get fixed tomorrow and we can moving out of the crowding basement and into the greenhouse!  The other night we planted with another friend, SP, who had a great laugh when I pulled out my books before making any decisions.  I told her, 'now don't you go blabbin that I don't know what I'm doing all over facebook!'  HA!  She said, 'don't you want everyone to know what you are doing, where you are coming from?'  And she is right.  So blab on SP!  My parents are great readers and learners, always have been.  They love to learn new things and try new adventures and that is where I get it from.  So I will pull out my books with dirt stains and wet marks and I will read for the 14th time how to thin lettuce and feed celery and, hopefully, with a lot of work, and a little luck (and some Quantum Growth) we can turn the dream of success into reality.  It is not easy, I don't think it ever will be.  It is rewarding - and that is worth the dirty fingernails and latenight posts and the exhaustion we feel from a hard days work.  Thanks for reading!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!