Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!

Come visit us at the Connecticut Country Store!
Smart Folks Shop Local!

Thought for the moment.....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010

I think I should be doing some sort of count down until the grand opening!.....The grand opening is in 16 DAYS!!!!  ahhhh, that is so scary!  and exciting!  and scary!  ha!  Tonight I entered inventory in the Quickbooks and painted signs with my mom.  These signs will have hooks put on them so that we can hang them together and switch them around easy.  The sign will go on Route 32 to alert anyone passing to where we are :)  The plants are looking happy.  The furnace is now supposed to be fixed Saturday so we are crossing our fingers.  Meanwhile, John continues to go to the store every few hours to put wood in the fire and heat the greenhouse.  I am hoping to have almost all my inventory from artists on Sunday and then we will start to set up the store Monday.  Then its 2 weeks!!!!!!  I still can't believe it, so happy!  I will post pictures tomorrow, I'm afraid I left my camera at the store tonight.  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silky and Cochin Hut 2011

Guineas in their new flight cage!

Easy Bantam Nesting Boxes

Easy Homemade Bread!